Monday, 10 September 2012

Environmental Health No.

Below is the number for Environmental Health which you can use in the cases of fly tipping and any other disturbance - please be as specific as possible. This can be reported on-line as well - see links.

Please note that you can request up to 3 "Bulky Items" to be collected free of charge from the Council a year - link below for further information