Friday, 9 October 2015

Reporting incidents to the Council and Police Service

As a resident's association we aim to work together to build a better, safer neighbourhood and an inclusive community. However, we know that incidents do occur.

Just a reminder that if you want to report environmental issues such as flytipping, pests and antisocial behaviour to the council, there are useful links for you to report these here -
The neighbourhood services teams can be contacted on 0161 234 5004

If your complaint has grounds to be reported to the Greater Manchester Police Service, they can be contacted on 101 for non-emergency situations.

The police recommendations for when to call 101, and more information on the service are here -

As ever, call 999 in the case of emergency situations (such as when a crime is in progress, or there is violence or a danger to life).

Let's look out for each other, and help make our neighbourhood better.