Thursday, 14 July 2016

Reporting Speeding and Anti-Social Behaviour

We have been encouraged to report speeding to the Police, on 101, especially along Bowes Street, as a larger record of incidents can give a better picture of the issue and could result in a changes in the area to make it safer for everyone.

Anti-social behaviour should also be reported to the Police, on 101 in most cases, but call 999 if there is violence or a danger to life, or if a crime is in progress. 

Keep a note of the incident number they give you.

The police recommend that if you are a witness to an incident, do not get involved, record the incident if you can, but to return to your home and report it to the Police, and not to engage in the situation.

For more information, please see this previous post