Tuesday 24 April 2012

Working with the Wider Community & other groups

Hi All

I've been in touch with City South, Mosscare and Adactus and asked them to put us in touch with other established residents groups in the area. I have a really good response.

Andrew from Adactus is passing my details onto the Chairs of Residents Associations supported by Adactus and he mentioned the TARA meeting that is coming up soon and which Adele has agreed to attend.

Teyei from Mosscare has been in touch and they have expressed their support of our group and how keen they are to support us. She provided me with a funding form to apply for up to £200.00 towards our Jubilee celebration event. She also said that the closest group to us is the Moss Side Residents Association who are meeting on 9 May 2012 at St James' Church and would be happy for us to attend. Unfortunately I am on holiday then so would anyone else be able to attend and introduce our group?

My neighbour who has only just moved in is keen to join the group so I'll have a chat with him and add him to the blog list (if I can work out how to do that)

I couldn't attach the Jubilee funding form to the Jubilee post anyone know how I attach a file?